Saturday, October 6, 2012

exciting #2

So lets try doing this again. For real. I promise.
My intention is truly good this time.

Cause I have to tell you, a lot of things have changed.
You know the interview I wrote about? They called me three days later and offered me the job. Two weeks later I moved to London. The day after I had my first day at work. Everything have gone very quickly now in the end. And after a week of exhausting flat hunting I managed to find a really cool place with nice people. Hopefully all the reference checks will work out and I can move in next week.

So there you go. This will become a "new in London/life in London" blogs. Sure, there are plenty of them out there I'm sure. But hey, I don't care. Here is another one for you. Hope you will join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment